Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mini Blueberry Tarts

You may have noticed the absence of blog posts recently. Based on how sick I've been the last few days, you'd think I caught SARS or something equally life-threatening. Thankfully, it's just a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad cold and I'm finally starting to feel better! 

Now... where were we? Ah yes, inspirational things. Like this miniature blueberry tart. Doesn't it look refreshing? It's so compact and cute, perfect for a summer patio party and festive enough for something like a 4th of July celebration. You can get the full recipe at Baking with Blondie


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you found these Shelbey! They were so dang tasty. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And thanks for sharing the delicious recipe!

    ReplyDelete