Monday, October 21, 2013

Post-Pregnancy Wardrobe

Can we take a moment to acknowledge how taxing pregnancy can be on a woman's body? Having finally gone through it myself, I can speak from experience when I say that it's totally unfair to go through months of morning sickness, swollen hands and feet (hello, cankles!), indigestion, and general discomfort only to come out on the other side with a completely different body shape. 

Although I only have about 10 pounds to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I have curves in places where curves probably shouldn't be. Some lovely lady lumps, if you will. So how the heck do I dress this new body of mine? Fellow moms, you've no doubt wondered the same thing after your pregnancies. I'm open to your advice and suggestions!

In the meantime, all I can say is thank God for Pinterest, stretchy pants, scarves, and fall boots. Easy pairings like the ideas below that flatter new mom figures, I think. 







No comments:

Post a Comment