Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nursery Completion

It took me several months post-babies to complete, but better late than never! Here are a few snapshots of the nursery. We went with a Noah's ark theme, which basically means I put animals everywhere.

I also picked a flexible color scheme with lots of green, blue, orange, yellow and brown. I love the variety. The boys seem to enjoy it as well. They can stare at the stuff on the walls for hours. It's amazing watching babies explore the world in front of them. It makes all the effort put into decorating this room worth it.

The giraffe was a baby shower present and I think it adds a playful
touch to the room.
The letters hung above the cribs were part of a custom order on Etsy.

I love the shelves above the gliding chair. They're great for showing off
a book collection.

It's not very tidy, but here is the changing station. The boys love the
 mirror, which is great for keeping them distracted during
diaper changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment