Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Calling All Baking Fans!

I haven't started my holiday baking yet, but the plan is to start with cookies or cupcakes for a few charity events this weekend. Once I start baking, I have a hard time stopping so we'll see where it leads!

In the meantime, I've had baking on the brain and I think it's starting to influence my Christmas wish list. It's surprising what gifts you can find online for baking lovers like me. There's so much cool stuff!

Like these:
Aren't these stacking cat measuring cups cute?!
With the kind of cold winter weather we have in Seattle,
a beanie like this would get a lot of use!
Everyone's heard of a gingerbread man cookie before,
but have you ever seen a NINJA gingerbread man?
I love this apron! It has a retro housewife kind of feel,
but the cupcakes keep it from being too serious.
It's a Lego kitchen scale!



No comments:

Post a Comment