Monday, March 21, 2011

A Fun, Hilarious Time Suck

Last week I stumbled on a Canadian-based blog called Coffee & Zombie Movies and ever since then I've found myself visiting the site once or twice a day. This could be the start of a real problem, but I just can't help myself.  Where else can you go to find a video like the one below coupled with a hilarious take on why it's important to put away laundry (see The time Danny DeVito made me to go the Mall)?

If you love to laugh at the ridiculous as much as I do, Coffee & Zombie Movies is worth checking out.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, she's funny shit. And the Danny Devito one is my favorite of hers, too.

    Well, that and the comment exchange where she proved her credibility on movie knowledge.

    Caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, Chelle. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete