Monday, December 26, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Christmas Things

Readers, it's been way too long! I hope you've all had a fantastic holiday season. I apologize for the lack of communication for the last week or so. I caught the crappy cold that's been floating around and it knocked me out for six days. Yuck!

After a visit to the doctor on Christmas Eve, I was given antibiotics and told to take it easy. Fortunately, I felt well enough to participate in all the holiday celebrations on Christmas Day so it wasn't too bad.

Many people (myself included) had the day off from work today so I wanted to take some time and reflect on things that made my Christmas extra wonderful this year.  In no particular order, here they are!

My husband surprised me with these adorable cupcakes on Christmas Eve. It made my night!

My step-brother's girlfriend, Jen, introduced us all to holiday poppers filled with these colorful paper hats!  They are a big deal in Canada I guess? It's a tradition in her family so she passed it down to ours. What fun!

These mugs, hot cocoa, and marshmallows are courtesy of The Chocolate Box here in Seattle, a place that has sentimental value for me. Oh, and this was breakfast this morning.  Yummy!

Last, but not least, our holiday puzzle. Every year we put a new one together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment