Sunday, February 26, 2012

Crazy Cars - Cool or Tacky?

As you know, my husband and I are in the process of buying our first house. We're still in the finding phase, which means lately, we've spent most of our Sunday afternoons going to open houses.  Last Sunday, we drove past this truck parked in one of the neighborhoods we were scouting:

*LEGO men not included
What's underneath all of those gigantic LEGOs? I have no idea, but this is just one of many cars like this that I've seen on the roads this year.  It got me thinking, why not share some snapshots with the rest of the world.

Behold, some of the tackiest (or coolest?) cars out there:

Oh, Hello there Kitty!
Matching your purse with your car is a thing, I guess?
This car is popular among Venice/Santa Monica, CA residents.
It was also recently featured in a national commercial. 
Random doesn't even begin to describe this one.
Taking their love of crocheting a little too far?

No comments:

Post a Comment