Thursday, March 8, 2012

South by Southwest, Austin Bound!

It's almost Friday, readers!  For most of you, this means you're one step closer to enjoying the weekend. For me, it means I'm one step closer to taking one of the most demanding work trips of my life. In just a few hours, I'll be heading down to Austin, Texas, for their Interactive festival called South by Southwest.

Over the last few months, I've worked on planning several big events for my company while we're there, including a panel discussion with some very well-known Internet consultants, and one giant party that I've co-planned with folks from Bing, the search engine. In addition to booking a chart-topping, super secret band for one of our events, we're also having the following to entertain our guests:

The Bumbys!  They evaluate you for a few seconds and
then they write an appraisal (a haiku) about you.
MRI light painting! We're having this in a photo booth
instead of your standard photo booth stuff. Cool, huh?
Exciting stuff!!

Anyhoo... this will be my last post for the next five to six days so I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. I'll be back at it and posting by Wednesday next week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment