Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Funny

A friend sent this to me yesterday. It's the funniest "To Do" list I've read in a long time. Happy Friday everyone!

To Do List

1. Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
2. Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
3. Wear a shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on a street corner.
4. Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
5. Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
6. Run into a store, ask what year it is. When somebody answers, yell "It worked!" and run out cheering.
7. Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
8. Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
9. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot!"
10. Follow joggers around in the car. Blast "Eye of the Tiger."

No comments:

Post a Comment