Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Sucker for Romantic Movies

Hey guys! It's been a while, huh? The short story is that I was in and out of the hospital a lot last week. The good news is that I'm in recovery mode (finally) so I can get back to blogging. Hooray!

Although I was too sick to watch the Oscars on Sunday, I heard a lot of positive things about the films that won awards. Normally I'm ahead of the game when it comes to watching Academy Award contenders, but this year was an exception. I literally had nothing to draw from in terms of understanding all of the nominees. That's why it was so refreshing to come across the Best Animated Short Film from Disney called Paperman. I just watched it for the first time. Based on how moving it is, I'm excited to familiarize myself with some of the other award-winning pieces out there. It looks like it was a good year for films! 

If you haven't seen Paperman yet, here's a link from Hulu. I dare you not to cry! Simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment