Thursday, May 22, 2014

A New Business Website

As some of you may know, several years ago I started a wedding flower business. Flower arrangements are one of my passions. I can't imagine not working with flowers, even if it's more of a hobby at this point than a source of income. It's a fantastic creative outlet and it's certainly provided me with great opportunities.

In an effort to continue bringing in those opportunities, I created a website for my business. Initially I used Wordpress to help me build what I wanted, but I found the interface to be too difficult to use. So recently, I made the switch to a website builder called Wix and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Here is the URL for my business, Big City Blooms - www.bigcityblooms.com. If you know anyone looking for a budget-friendly florist in the Pacific Northwest area, please send them my way!

 Seattle wedding flowers and bouquets

No comments:

Post a Comment