Friday, February 25, 2011

Tea Time!

I've been M.I.A. for the last few days due to a terrible cold.  Suffice it to say I've been drinking an awful lot of tea to help with the sluggishness and overall sinus pressure.  It's no secret that tea is good for you and since it comes in so many interesting varieties, it seems to me that this same philosophy should apply to teapots.

Given how I feel right now, using any of these imaginative, little beauties to pour myself a hot cup of tea would definitely put a little pep back into my step!

Tea poured from a cupcake calls for coupling with an actual cupcake. Yum!
For the writer in all of us...
Who doesn't love Snow White?  I love the vintage vibe too.
A right proper way to pay homage to a place that takes time out for tea every day!
Inspired by Mary Engelbreit and so adorable.
Reminds me of whimsical artwork from a children's book.




No comments:

Post a Comment