Monday, September 19, 2011

Floral Favorites - Amanda's Wedding

As promised, here's a snapshot of some of the stuff I put together on Sunday for the wedding. I wish I had better photos to share, but I think these relay the general idea.  Once the official wedding photographs come back, I'll post the real glamour shots.

One of the bridesmaids bouquets.  Made with tulips, stock, lisianthus,
dahlias, bells of Ireland and peacock feathers!
Getting ready to load the bouquets into the car for delivery...
I snapped a quick photo with my iPhone after delivering
everything.  It's a tad dark, but it turned out better than
I thought it would!
Two of four men's corsages. 
Another one of the men's corsages sans pretty box.
Two of seven women's wrist corsages made with spray roses and purple stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment