Monday, September 12, 2011

Owl Pops

Happy Monday, everyone!  I hope ya'll had a good weekend.  I spent mine playing golf and soaking up the weather outside.  A few things I noticed as a result: the sun is starting to set earlier in the day and the leaves on the trees are losing their green. This got me thinking about fall and all the things I love about it, especially the food!  Few fall pairings are sweeter than a good cup of coffee and a warm slice of apple pie.  Pie seems to be a thing around here so I'm looking forward to trying the various bakeries and pie joints scattered around our neighborhood when the time comes for it.

In the meantime, my obsession with cupcakes remains constant.  Let's face it, it's ALWAYS a good time for a cupcake, particularly if the cupcake looks as cute as this:

The most perfect owl cupcake pops I've ever seen.

They remind me of the owl from the Tootsie Pop commercial.
This fun find comes from Blah, Blah Blog (hat tip: Poppies at Play).  Aren't these little guys great?  If I was hosting a fall gathering of some sort or maybe even a Halloween party, I'd definitely make 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment