Thursday, March 31, 2011

LEGO Love

I know shoes like these are more of a piece of artwork than anything else (it's not exactly practical to be strolling urban streets in towering heels with tiny bits of plastic glued to them), but if designers started making something like this and selling it in stores, I'd be one of the first to jump on them.  Until then, I guess I'll have to wait and see if the trend develops... where is a style icon like Lady Gaga when you need her?  She seems like somebody who would definitely wear LEGO heels.


As a side note - I've always had a soft spot for these tiny toy bricks.  Come to think of it, my whole family has always had a thing for them.  They're the go-to, time-killer for my five year-old nephew, Jack, and when my sister Michele got married over the summer, they doubled as a unique wedding cake topper (bride and groom LEGOs pictured below).   They're just so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment