Thursday, March 17, 2011

Time For A Post About Time!

Inspire Me Heather has a fantastic do-it-yourself post about making decorative clock pieces.  It looks like Heather did her research because she came up with a plethora of great resources for the projects she recommends.

It's all definitely worth checking out, as you'll discover how to craft a mock grandfather clock, what it takes to "bedazzle" an ordinary clock, and where to go to get everything you need for creating a vintage-themed clock from scratch. If you have any interest in making clocks an affordable part of your decor, this is the post for you!

I especially love Heather's reference to the clock project inspired by Pottery Barn (hat tip: Alchemy Junk).  My husband and I tend to gravitate toward all things Pottery Barn, but we aren't a fan of the inflated prices so I love the outside-of-the-box thinking.

Looks like it's time to roll up the sleeves and get busy creating!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you liked my post! It's so much fun hunting around for great projects. Thanks for linking up too, until next time...

    ReplyDelete